Friday, September 23, 2011

Snapshots: Impasug-ong Town Plaza


I had the opportunity to visit Impasug-ong once again when I joined the 1st Impasugong Invitational Fun Run last September 11, 2011. I haven't been in this town for more than 10 years I think, and upon arriving at the town plaza I was really impressed with all the developments that took place.

Except for the municipalities of Baungon, Talakag, Malitbog and Libona, I have been to all the towns of the Province of Bukidnon. And in my own opinion, Impasug-ong has the most beautiful plaza in all Bukidnon municipalities I have been to.

Take a look at these photos I took and decide for yourself:

Rizal Monument at the center of Impasug-ong Town Plaza

The start/finish line of Impasug-ong Invitation Fun Run 2011

Separate comfort room buildings for men and women. At the background is the covered court

Impasug-ong Town Plaza at another angle

To view more photos of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, click the following links:


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures only further fuel my desire to go on a trip and see all these places on my own.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...