Friday, January 4, 2013

Fallen Trees in The Provincial Tree Park


In one of my previous posts, I reported how Super Typhoon Pablo blew down of the famous Two Trees inside the Bukidno Provincial Tree Park in Malaybalay City. Little did I know that a number of trees along the trail in going up to the Two Trees also fell down due to the strength of the recent super typhoon.




On the last day of the year 2012, I took my high school classmates to an early morning hike to the Two Trees. On our way to the top, fallen and uprooted trees blocked some portions of the trail.





Finally, a photo of one of the Two Trees which fell down due to the strong winds brought in by the typhoon.


For more photos of our year-end hike, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...